Monday 13 January 2014

GoT Returns.

So early this morning, at approximately 2 am (GMT Time) the internet literally exploded. Why you ask? The trailer for the fourth season of Game of Thrones graced our computer screens! Oh we had been teased for so long (it felt like it anyway) with a short six second footage teaser then multiple tease vines and finally a teaser trailer for the release of the awaited trailer! So much foreplay, too much some might say. But when I eagerly watched the trailer today my mind was blown.




Now firstly a lot of people don't understand the hype of the awaited trailer for GoT, even people that have watched the series have turned to me like "Big deal, nothing much happened in the trailer", but these people are most likely non-readers or as I (among many) like to call them 'the unsullied'. Because if you read GoT you would understand the pure excitement that radiates when you see something you've read so many times come to life before your eyes! It's magical.

I'm literally so excited and can't believe I have to wait till 7th April (UK)... its criminal. So I'm going to devote some time to this series but looking back and writing a blog post on the cliff hangers and what we may expect (no spoilers, promises :3 )

justthatgirlvicky

x

No comments:

Post a Comment