Friday 10 January 2014

2014.

Woah; so apparently a whole year has gone by and I didn't even notice.
Actually, that's kind of a lie. So much happened this year that it feels like it went on forever. I started last year In a long term relationship which consequently ended, got back up only to be broken hearted again, I've lost family members and struggled through countless dramas it is unbelievable. But for once I'm looking at this year with a new outlook. I'm actually looking forward to it. Starting a clean slate. Taking everything I have learnt and just moving on.
 
Courtesy of Pinterest.
Now for some reason the last couple of years everyone's been moaning about the "New Year, New Me" and okay YES it comes round every new years and YES no one ever really sticks to it but for once I actually want to. I want to change myself, not for anyone but just for me. I want to be a happier and healthier person who's more travelled and better read. I need to do these things, not for the people around me but for myself. So I made a list of things I want to do.


1. My First Tattoo.
This is such a generic thing but I spend so much of my time drooling over them, again on pinterest, and imagining my own. I want to get a quote which means a lot to me on my side to just remind me of myself. Simple but I love it.

2. Get Fit.
This is such a broad thing. Basically I want to show everyone that when I put my mind to it I can achieve and for me my biggest problem I need to put my mind to is my body. I want to do it for myself and my confidence but lets not kid, I want to do it for the "Shit, she got hot" moment that I can give to all the bullies, haters and ex's out there. Not just for the body but for the health and fitness as well.

3. Read The Fellowship of The Ring.
So you won't know this yet but I'm a major nerd and I love all things fantasy. I have never actually read the Lord of the Rings books so I want to at least complete the first one this year.

4. Work Harder at University.
I really want to change my work ethic and really knuckle down with my studies because I'm half way through and I still get distracted so easily! This needs to change and this year is the best time to do it!

5. Be Happy.
There are always so many things going on, drama, heart breaks. This year I just want to try my best to be in a happy state. Like I have been happy this year, but not be a long period of time. That's my overall goal this year and if I achieve it well...I will be happy :)

Well those are my resolutions! I really hope it stick to them this year!



justthatgirlvicky

x




No comments:

Post a Comment